Shipping & Returns
We offer shipping across Canada via UPS. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. You can also purchase online for in-store pick-up during regular business hours.
We’d like to make this as easy for you and us. If there is a problem with a product you purchased from us, please bring it back and we will do our best to replace it. If you would rather a refund, we will refund the original purchase amount within 30 days of the original purchase date (or the fulfillment date if the order was made online).
- Items must be in new condition, with all tags and original packaging included. If merchandise appears used, you may be denied a refund. We will refund to your original payment method, or for a store credit.
- Labour fees, such maintenance or other services, are non-refundable.
- Helmets that have been worn, batteries, battery chargers, brake components, lubricants and cleaners, electronics, and any part or accessory that has been installed on a bike by us or others cannot be returned.
- Bikes and e-bikes may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15% dependant on condition and mileage.
- Special order or custom order items may not be returned.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.